Information about Parent/Teacher conferences will be posted on this page when it becomes available. Please use the link to the right to schedule your conference through our online scheduling system.
Conferences at Stowe High School (SHS) will be on Thursday, March 19, from 1:00 PM to 6:00 PM.
Conferences at Stowe Elementary and Middle Schools (SES and SMS) will be on Friday, March 20, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
1. Log in to your Parent Portal account at the following URL: https://ps.morrisville.org/public/home.html. Select your child that you want to schedule a conference for.?
2. On the left-hand side menu click on “Request Conference”.
3. From the dropdown menu, select the conference event.
4. A schedule will display based on your students schedule or by homeroom/teacher advisory. The times of the conference will be displayed down the left-hand side of the screen and the courses/teachers will be displayed across the top of the screen.
NOTE: There is a timer in the top right-hand corner of every page. The timer is set to reset every 5 minutes. This allows you to be able to see the most accurate time slots that are available. For example, a time slot may display as available when you first reach this screen, then after the 5 minute timer has expired the slot may no longer be available because another parent may have registered for it within that 5 minute window. It is best to try and register for your child’s conference before the timer expires.
5. Click on any time slot that says “available” to schedule your parent-teacher conference at the selected time with the coordinating teacher. After selecting a time, the cell will turn orange and will display the time you have selected. Continue to select an available time for your child’s other courses/teachers if available or desired.
6. After you have selected all of your conference times, click submit request at the bottom of the page.
7. A confirmation screen will display verifying your selection of registered times and teachers. Enter who will be attending the conference and then click the checkbox next to “Confirm”. Click confirm request at the bottom of the page to submit your request.
8. Now you will see your registered conferences on the conference schedule.
9. To review conferences that you are scheduled for, or to print your schedule, click on “Review Conferences” on the left-hand side menu under request conference.
10. Select the conference from the dropdown menu. The conferences that you have registered for will be displayed. You can print this screen using your browsers print options. You can also delete your conference here by clicking on “Delete Appointment” and then clicking the confirm button.
NOTE: To schedule conferences for other children, select the child’s name from the blue bar at the top of the page. Follow the directions from above to schedule your parent teacher conference.