Friday Program is a tradition in the Stowe School system, and we are excited that we can continue to provide this opportunity to our students. Many details need to be coordinated to make this program a success. Anything that you as a student or parent can do to help make the coordination of this program a little easier would be greatly appreciated.
Please read all information carefully, fill out forms completely, and return all necessary documents and payments by the due date specified in the registration forms. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you!
2019-2020 Program Dates
January 10, 17, 24, 31
March 6, 13, 27
Registration for the Friday Program 2019-2020 will be done online. Paper forms are available upon request. Please fill out a registration form for each child participating, according to the school they attend:
- All grade 1–12 students are required to sign up for an activity.
- Friday Program is a regular part of the school curriculum and school regulations concerning conduct, homework, and attendance apply.
- Applicable waivers must be signed by a parent or guardian and returned with any applicable fees, by the specified due date.
- Please make checks payable to: STOWE PUBLIC SCHOOLS
- Students will NOT be allowed to change their activity choice after January 18th.
- All students participating in skiing, snowboarding and skating are required to wear a helmet.
- Skis and snowboards are NOT permitted on the school bus. They must be transported to the school and home by private vehicle. They will be transported to and from the mountain.
- Students who cannot attend Friday Program or have a change in pick-up plans, must bring a note to the front office by Thursday morning of that week. We need advance notice please!